INFORMATION ON PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
(Articles 12 – 13 EU REGULATION 2016/679)
Argiano S.r.l. Società agricola (VAT no. and Italian tax code no. 00518460522), with registered office in Montalcino (SI), Località Sant’Angelo in Colle snc, in its capacity as data controller of personal data, informs you that pursuant to art.13 of Legislative Decree 30/06/2003 no.196 and of the art.13 EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as “Regulation”), your data will be processed in accordance with and for the following purposes:
1) PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING – Data processing is performed for the following purposes: collecting general and specific data and information regarding the preferences of the data subject; fulfilling the administration/tax obligations established by the Law, sending information and commercial offers concerning Agriturismo Argiano Dimore as well as the products of Argiano S.r.l. Società Agricola; sending newsletters; sending advertising and informative material regarding Agriturismo Argiano Dimore as well as the products of Argiano S.r.l. Società Agricola; making commercial communications, including the interactive ones; carrying out direct sales or placement activities of products or services related to Agriturismo Argiano Dimore and Argiano S.r.l. Società Agricola; carrying out statistical studies and research on sales, customers and other information.
2) LEGAL BASIS OF DATA PROCESSING: Argiano S.r.l. Società Agricola processes your personal data lawfully, where the aforementioned data processing:
– is necessary for the execution of a contract you are involved in or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures taken upon request;
– is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation incumbent on the data controller;
– is based on the explicit consent on one or more specific purposes.
3) METHODS OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA – Data processing is performed by means of both paper and computer files (including portable devices and data storage on the servers of the email administrators and of cloud services) and consists in collection, recording, organization, storing, retrieval, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, utilization, interconnection, blocking, communication, deletion and destruction of data. The processing is carried out by the data controller and/or those who are in charge of data processing.
4) DATA PROVISION AND REFUSAL – The provision of common and sensitive personal data is necessary for the purposes of carrying out the activities referred to in point 1). Any refusal by the data subject to provide personal data involves the impossibility of fulfilling the activities referred to in point 1).
5) DATA COMMUNICATION- Personal data may be communicated to any parties authorized to process them and may be communicated for the purposes referred to in point 1) to professionals and/or consultants and/or external collaborators, and, in general, to all public and private entities for which data communication is necessary for the correct performance and fulfillment of the purposes referred to in point 1). Personal data are not subject to disclosure.
6) TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD – As part of the purposes referred to in point 1) and in compliance with the methods indicated in point 3), personal data may be transferred to all countries of the European Union. Within the scope of the purposes referred to in point 1) and in compliance with the methods indicated in point 3), personal data may be transferred outside the European Union, provided that the European Commission has established that the third country, a territory or one or more specific sectors within the third country, or the international organization receiving the data, ensure an adequate level of data protection.
7) DATA RETENTION – Your personal data that will be processed for the above mentioned purposes, will be kept for the necessary period to carry out the specific activity and, subsequently, for the time in which Argiano S.r.l. Società Agricola is subject to retention obligations for tax purposes or for other purposes, provided for
by law or regulation.
8) DATA CONTROLLER – The data controller is Argiano S.r.l. Società Agricola (VAT no. and Italian tax code no.00518460522), with registered office in Montalcino (SI), Località Sant’Angelo in Colle snc, in person of the pro-tempore legal representative Mr. Bernardino Sani.
9) DATA SUBJECTS’RIGHTS – The subjects the personal data refer to, shall have the right:
– to request the data controller to access their personal data and relating information; to correct inaccurate data or to correct the incomplete ones; to delete their personal data;
to limit of the processing their data;
– to request and obtain from the data controller – in the cases in which the legal basis of the data processing is a contract or consent, and that is performed by electronic means
– their personal data in a structured and machine-readable format, even for communicating such data to another data controller;
– to object, on grounds relating to their particular situation, to the processing of personal data at any time;
– to withdraw their consent at any time, limited to the cases in which that processing is based on their consent for one or more specific purposes and it concerns common personal data (e.g. date and place of birth or place of residence), or particular categories of data (e.g. data revealing racial origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, health status or sex life). The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
– to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Authority for the personal data protection).
The above rights may be exercised by written communication to be sent:
– by certified e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
– by e-mail to the address email@example.com
– by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt at the registered office of Argiano S.r.l. Società Agricola, Montalcino (SI), Località Sant’Angelo in Colle snc.
S. Angelo in Colle 53024 Montalcino (SI) Italia
Tel. +39 0577 844037 – Fax +39 0577 844210
Socio Unico – Capitale Sociale € 182.000 i.v.
Iscritta al Registro delle Imprese di Siena
Cod. Fisc. IT 00518460522
P.IVA-VAT: IT 00518460522
R.E.A di Siena n°73018
Cod. Meccan. CCIAA SI 004499